Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Beverage Magic
- Elixir Brewing
- Magic Beverage Creation
- Magical Cooking
- Magic Drug Crafting
Alternate names for Potions
- Magic/Magical Beverage
- Magic/Magical Concoction
- Magic/Magical Drug
- Magic/Magical Recipe
User can create potions: substances with magical properties such as enhancing physical and mental abilities, healing, granting powers, chancing shape, or bewitching someone depending on the kind of potion that is made.
- Make all kinds of concoctions from different ingredients.
- Make potions that can grant special abilities.
- Create healing potions.
- Create potions that grants invisibility.
- Create potions that can enhance one's natural abilities.
- Make a sleeping potion.
- Make a love potion.
- Create potions/poisons that can kill.
- Make potions that can change one's appearance.
- Create a potion to give non-human creatures human traits,
- Create a potion to resurrect the recently dead.
- Create potions that allow one to take the form of matter.
- Potions can also be amplified for greater effect.
- Create a potion to augment someone's power.
- Create potions to reanimate the remains of the dead.
- Create potions that grant immortality.
- Ordinary humans may be able to concoct magical potions.
- Can be achieved through the Mystic Arts.
- Culinary Intuition
- Powerful Objects
- Medical Intuition
- Each effect may have a separate formula.
- May require a laboratory/workshop and time.
- May need special ingredients in order to create potions, such as a human heart or dragon's egg.
- Effects of potions are temporary, unless they are specifically made to be permanent.
- May require Spell Casting in order for the potion to take full effect.
- May require training for certain potions.
- Incorrect brewing may cause backfiring.
- Certain potions are specific about portion and amount acquired in the recipes.
- Potions may be useless against those with Potion Immunity.
- Depending of the potion, one must drink or get hit by it to obtain the effect.
- Holy Vitamin β (The Devil is a Part-Timer!)
- Potions (Legend of Zelda)
- Felix Felicis (Harry Potter)
- Veritaserum (Harry Potter)