- Potential Force Control
User can draw out and manipulate the full potential force of any/all items/objects, allowing them to utilize the maximum possible ability attainable for anything they use, such as picking up a broken wooden sword and it can now do damage equal to a weapon of mass destruction.
Unlike Weapon Enhancement however, this doesn't enhance an object properties, instead it just utilizes the full potential of what an object could possibly ever do.
- Overburst Power
- Potential Energy Manipulation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Quality Enhancement
- Weapon State
- Object Manipulation
- Potential Manipulation
- Potential Realization
- Powers Via Object
- Powers Via Weapon
- Weapon Enhancement
- Weapon Manipulation
- Weapon Proficiency
- Weapon Proficiency Touch
- Empathic and soul-bound items/objects may be immune.
- Weak against Object Negation.
- Using the full potential of an object/weapon may end up breaking/destroying it afterwards.
- Swallow Cratsvalley (Chaos Dragon)
- Riku Suigin (Gin no Guardian); as Gin
- Princess Zelda (The Legend of Zelda)
- Eon (Marvel Comics)
- Gearfried the Swordmaster (Yu-Gi-Oh!)