User can shapeshift/transform into anyone/anything they have killed. Once they are dead, the user will be able to change into them. Powers that allow one to kill can help the user.
- May lose ability to shapeshift into beings they have killed if they are Resurrected.
- Cannot shapeshift into what they haven't killed.
- May have limited range, including touch only.
- Cannot shapeshift into the living.
- Weak against Shapeshifting Negation.
- User may have to kill their target directly.
- Sprigg (Chrono Cross)
- Shape-changers (The Arkwell Academy); need a piece of their target, notably a tooth or more effectively a heart
- Shojoji (Naruto); via Corpse Clone Technique
- The Spy (Team Fortress 2); when equipped with "Your Eternal Reward"