The power to steal the powers of others by killing them. Death-based variation of Power Absorption.
The user can steal the powers of others by killing them. Once they are dead, their powers will be absorbed into the user as their own. Powers that allow one to kill can help the user.
- Absorption - Can steal the powers of others and kill them as well
- Biological Absorption - By consuming others with powers, they absorb their powers.
- Life-Force Absorption - Absorbing another's life-force completely can kill the target as well as absorb their power.
- Post-Mortem Shapeshifting - Some users can also steal the appearance of the person they killed after they absorb their power.
- Soul Absorption - Some users are able to absorb a person or being's power by absorbing their very soul.
- Magic - Some magic users may be able to do this.
- May lose powers that were absorbed if the person they took said power from is Resurrected.
- Cannot absorb powers from what wasn't alive to begin with.
- May have to be near the victim or in physical contact.
- Like Power Absorption, it is useless with no powers around.
- Cannot absorb powers from the living.
- May need time to absorb the powers, this may mean eating the whole corpse, taking time to digest the target/power, etc.
- Chrome Disaster (Accel World)
- Athames (Charmed); used by warlocks to steal powers
- Dark One's Dagger (Once Upon A Time)