- Possibility Control
The user manipulates possibility of things happening, making things possible and/or impossible. For example making it possible for a human to run faster than the speed of light, or make impossible for machines to work, etc. Unlike Reality Warping, which make things happen, this power doesn't make things happen, for things made possible cannot happen on their own, for something must be tried to do something which would normally be impossible in order for the power to be effective.
- Impossibility Inducement
- Paradox Inducement
- Physical Law Manipulation
- Possibility Reconstruction
- Cannot affect someone with Omnipotence, Omnilock or other Omnipotent Powers.
- Can't make things happen, and things can't happen on their own.
- Cannot bring things into existence directly by making them possible.
- Making something impossible may make it unaccessible at low levels. May also apply with the opposite.
- Oramus (Exalted)