Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Sentient programs. They can move in and out of any software still hardwired to the system. That means that anyone we haven't unplugged...is potentially an Agent. Inside the Matrix...they are everyone...and they are no one."
- ― Morpheus
- Possessive Transferal
User can remotely transfer their consciousness into others' body (usually servants or people they are attuned with), overriding their mind and possibly empowering/reshaping their body it as they see fit, often in their own image. They may do it partially to assume direct control of their troops on the battlefield, or personally communicate through them regarding important matters. They may also do it entirely, to instantly reach a faraway destination while retaining their full power, or shrug off lethal damage and even death via instant reincarnation.
- Usually limited to a specific type of entities.
- Agents (The Matrix series)
- Reapers (Mass Effect series)
- Sovereign (Mass Effect)
- Harbinger (Mass Effect 2)
- Archdemon (Dragon Age: Origins)
- Deadman (DC Comics)
- Tak (Desperation)
- Sovereign (The Darkness)
- Organians (Star Trek)
- Nathaniel Essex/Mister Sinister (Marvel); via Hive Mind of Sinister Species
- Lord Vitiate (Star Wars)