- Body Possession
- Intangible Possession
The user is able to possess others by phasing completely into their bodies, hiding within the bodies of others to possess them.
- Can be resisted and even nullified if the host has a high enough level of willpower.
- May only be able to use another's body with the victim's permission.
- User can be exorcised.
- May be banished through Purification.
- Cannot affect those with Possession Immunity.
- Zs'Skayr (Ben 10)
- Kali (Charmed)
- Corvo Attano (Dishonored)
- Lord Voldemort (Harry Potter)
- Ghosts (Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu)
- Erick (Los Protegidos); via Bodyjacker
- Boo (Sonic X)
- Dark Gaia's Minions (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Mort (Sabrina The Animated Series)
- Amber Pollock (Teen Spirit)
- Jammerhead (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles; 2003 TV series)
- Veil Lifeforms (The Sarah Jane Adventures)