The user is immune to certain or all forms of possession, including demonic, angelic, telepathic and spiritual possession, preventing any entity from entering their bodies.
- Indomitable Will
- Mind Anchoring
- Paranormal Immunity
- Psychic Shield - only to protect from Telepathic Possession
- Selective Invulnerability
- May be immune to only a certain form of possession (i.e,, demonic but not angelic, or psychic but not spiritual).
- May require an enchanted object, as a result, removal or destruction of said object can leave them vulnerable to possession.
- Unable to use Symbiosis as a result of the immunity.
- Users of Meta-Possession can bypass the immunity.
- Sam Winchester (Supernatural); via Anti-Demonic Possession Tattoo
- Dean Winchester (Supernatural); via Anti-Demon Possession Tattoo
- Rose Wilson (DC Comics)
- Merlin (Nanatsu no Taizai)
- Aris Boch (Stargate SG-1); immune to Goa'uld possession
- Kevin Levin (Ben 10); while in his third mutation
- Lyoko Warriors (Code Lyoko); immune to Xana possession
- Demon Bling (The Thundermans)
- Soul Lock (Being Human)
- Omnitrix (Ben 10 franchise); when in alien forms