Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to create portals for transport between two non-adjacent locations. Sub-power of Dimensional Manipulation, Portal Manipulation, and Spatial Manipulation. Variation of Teleportation. Opposite to Portal Negation.
- Portal Disc/Opening
- Space Warps
- Teleportation Warp
- Vortex Creation
- Wormhole Creation
User can open a hole in the universe connecting two non adjacent locations. This may be done in a very neat manner, such as connecting two doorways in the universe, or it may be done very sloppily like breaking a rift in the space time continuum. They may use Dimensional Manipulation to tear a tiny hole through two universes, use Spatial Manipulation to overlap two points in the universe or open a black hole or a worm hole connecting those two points.
This ability may come in the form of a "Portable Portal", which allows users to make instant holes in anything the circle can be stuck to. Offensively, user can create vortexes to suck in objects.
- Banishment by casting a portal at the target, sending it away.
- Binding by opening a portal around target, trapping it in between.
- Deflection by opening portals to redirect attacks back at the opponents.
- Dimensiokinetic Combat by launching attacks at differing and unsuspecting angles via portals.
- Dimensional Travel
- Portal Blast
- Summoning by opening portals to allow said object/person to arrive.
- Dimensional Manipulation
- Dimensional Storage
- Door Projection
- Extra-Dimensional Energy Generation
- Hole Manipulation
- Key-Based Powers
- Space-Time Rift
- Portal Negation is a direct counter.
- Portals may become unstable.
- May have limits for the distance, number and/or size of the portals.
- User may not always have the power to close the open portal, allowing others to also gain access.
- Portal Redirection can divert travelers and appear somewhere not of their intention.