The ability to induce popularity into others. Sub-power of Popularity Manipulation.
- Fame Inducement
- Noticeability Inducement
- Visibility Inducement
Users can induce popularity into other people, making them likable by many people, especially those around them, for any reason or for no reason at all. With this, one could enhance the visibility of others, and they could even make the other person more so iconic and famous if the user has enough power to do so, making it so that so many people love that person like they would with any other icon.
- Emotion Inducement
- Emotion Manipulation
- Enhanced Visibility
- Mental Inducement
- Popularity Manipulation
- Social Magnetism
- May require physical contact.
- How popular the user can make another person be may depend on the will of the user.
- May not make everyone like the user.
- Those with powers such as Psychic Shield may resist liking the affected person.
- Nymph (Sora no Otoshimono); via Cool Guy Jamming
- Louise Miller (Teen Witch)
- Cosmo and Wanda (Fairly Odd Parents) via Magic
- Timmy Turner (Fairly Odd Parents) via Vocifery