- Exspiravit Tumultum Physiology
- Poltergeist Mimicry/Form
- Noisy Ghost/Spirit Physiology
The user either is or can transform into a Poltergeist, ("noisy ghost") a manifestation of an invisible but noisy, disruptive or destructive entity. Unlike regular ghosts, Poltergeists haunt a particular person instead of a specific location.
Poltergeists have been known to be a troublesome, destroying things for no apparent cause. Reports also include inanimate objects being picked up and thrown as if by an invisible person; noises such as knocking, rapping, or even human voices; and petty physical attacks on human beings, such as pinching, biting, and hitting.
- Decelerated Aging, Semi-Immortality, or Immortality
- Destruction of objects and buildings.
- Ghost or Spirit Physiology
- Voice Manipulation
- Elemental Manipulation - Some Poltergeists have been said to be tied to the elements (fire, air, water and earth).
- Spirit Physiology
- Transcendent Poltergeist Physiology
- Trickster - Poltergeists can also be seen as the trickster version of a ghost.
- May become malevolent.
- If the target ignores user and their actions, user may get angrier and more violent.
- May be weak against Soul Destruction, Soul Mutilation, Nonexistence, Absolute Destruction, and other powers that may harm souls/spirits.
Comparing with both of their duration of hauntings, Ghosts can haunt a location for years, decades, or even centuries, but Poltergeists are usually short term.