- Poltergeist Mimicry/Form
The user either is or can transform into a Poltergeist, ("noisy ghost") a manifestation of an invisible but noisy, disruptive or destructive entity. Unlike regular ghosts, Poltergeists haunt a particular person instead of a specific location.
Poltergeists have been known to be a troublesome, destroying things for no apparent cause. Reports also include inanimate objects being picked up and thrown as if by an invisible person; noises such as knocking, rapping, or even human voices; and petty physical attacks on human beings, such as pinching, biting, and hitting.
- Decelerated Aging, Semi-Immortality, or Immortality
- Destruction of objects and buildings
- Ghost Physiology/Spirit Physiology
- Voice Manipulation
- Elemental Manipulation - Some Poltergeists have been said to be tied to the elements (fire, air, water and earth).
- May become malevolent.
- If the target ignores user and their actions, user may get angrier and more violent.