Users can create, shape and manipulate polluting substances, such as smog or crude oil. The user may not be harmed by any of these substances but could be in contact with them for long periods of time without developing serious health issues.
- Absorb/generate/increase pollutants/radiation.
- Atmospheric Adaptation
- Contaminant Immunity
- Disease Immunity
- Filth Manipulation
- Garbage Manipulation
- Gas Manipulation
- Goo Generation
- Oil Manipulation
- Poison Manipulation
- Pollution Constructs, including weapons, walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Sludge Generation
- Smog Manipulation
- Smoke Manipulation
- Acid Generation
- Acid Manipulation
- Artificial Element Manipulation
- Dark Water Manipulation
- Fallout Manipulation
- Urban Empowerment
- Urban Manipulation
- May be unable to create pollution, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user , and their power's natural limits.
- May accidentally poison surrounding environment.
- Must be careful not to poison allies.
- May emit poisonous gases or liquids from their body with strong emotions.
- May not be immune to the effects.
- World Healing
- Captain Pollution (Captain Planet and the Planeteers)
- Hedorah (Godzilla vs. The Smog Monster)
- Bio-Haz (Great Greed)
- Certain Poison-type Pokemon (Pokemon)
- Captain Fray (Monica's Gang)
- Toxzon (Max Steel)
- Hexxus (FernGully: The Last Rainforest)
- Haze Shenron (Dragon Ball GT)
- Orgs (Power Rangers Wild Force)
- Garbage Monster (Ben 10: Ultimate Alien)
- Chemo (DC Comics)
- Tritannus (Winx Club)
- Shadow Mario (Super Mario Sunshine)