The power to manipulate and generate pollen. Sub-power of Plant Manipulation.
- Pollen Alteration
- Pollen Control
User can create, shape and manipulate pollen, they can cause pollen grow/increase in size and amount, move/attack, or mutate pollen and thus also the plants they grow into by rearranging DNA structure.
- Chlorokinetic Constructs of pollen.
- Create pollen.
- Floraportation using pollen.
- Manipulate the properties of pollen.
- Move/lift pollen.
- Plant Attacks using pollen.
- Plant Enhancement
- Poison Generation by exhaling the pollen.
- Rearrange the genetic structure in pollen, including creation of mutant pollen.
- Dust Manipulation
- Fertility Inducement
- Flora Energy Manipulation
- Flower Manipulation
- Nature Manipulation
- Plant Mimicry
- Plant Manipulation
- Powder Manipulation
- Spore Manipulation
- May be unable creating pollen, being limited to manipulating already existing one.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Most users are powerless in areas without flowering plants or at least potential for plants to grow (infertile/barren soil).
- High levels of radiation in a concentrated area may cause defects in the ability.
- Users may be only able to control certain types of pollen.
- Users may be limited on how many flowers or how long they can control them.
- May affect allies and friends unintentionally if they have pollen allergies.
- May need immunity to pollen effects to not get affected themselves.
- Queen Bee (DC Comics)
- Poison Ivy (DC Comics)
- Venus McFlytrap (Monster High)
- Madara Uchiha (Naruto)
- Hashirama Senju (Naruto)
- King (Nanatsu no Taizai); via Chastiefol Form Eight
- Bloom of Doom (Mighty Morphin Power Rangers)
- Vileplume (Pokemon)
- Certain kaiju (Ultraman X)