The ability to create polearm weapons. Variation of Weapon Creation.
- Polearm Creation
User can create pole-arms, including glaives, poleaxes, halberds, naginatas, spears, halberds, scythes, guan dao, tridents, etc., from nothing or by shaping the existing matter or energy. Depending on what the weapon is made of, it can posses a variety of abilities and be very effective in both offensive and defensive combat.
- Cosmic Polearm Construction
- Demonic Polearm Construction
- Dimensional Polearm Construction
- Divine Polearm Construction
- Draconic Polearm Construction
- Elemental Polearm Construction
- Gravitational Polearm Construction
- Magical Polearm Construction
- Organic Polearm Construction
- Psychic Polearm Construction
- Radiation Polearm Construction
- Spatial Polearm Construction
- Spiritual Polearm Construction
- Temporal Polearm Construction
- Blunt Weapon Proficiency
- Constructs Creation
- Enhanced Axemanship
- Enhanced Polearm Proficiency
- Enhanced Staff Proficiency
- Weapon Creation
- May may be unable to create matter or energy, being limited to manipulating already existing sources.
- Durability of the weapons may depend on the user's will.
- How long the polearm weapon lasts depends on the users skill and power, some may need near constant attention, others are effectively permanent.
- Ulquiorra Clifer (Bleach)
- Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck (Bleach)
- Belial (Darksiders)
- Ceratopsidae dinosaurs (Dinosaur King)
- Wong (Doctor Strange: The Sorcerer Supreme)
- Doctor Doom (Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer)
- Chase Davenport (Lab Rats)
- Victor Krane (Lab Rats)
- Sebastian (Lab Rats)
- Alviss (Marchen Awakens Romance)
- Nanashi (Marchen Awakens Romance)
- Shadow the Hedgehog (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Pearl (Steven Universe)
- Undyne (Undertale)