- Toxin Transmutation
The user can transform matter and objects, including living beings, into toxins and poisons.
- May require constant contact with the object/person to prevent it from returning to its normal form.
- May require eye-contact, touch or some other action.
- May only be able to transform certain matter into poison.
- Effects may be temporary or irreversible.
- Some targets may be immune.
- May be limited on how much matter can be changed at once.
- Absolute Restoration can undo the transmutation.
- Alchemist Class (Etrian Odyssey)
- Semiramis (Fate/Apocrypha)
- Gambit (Marvel); as the Horsemen of Death