Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Poison Physiology
- Toxic Mimicry
- Toxic Physiology
User is made up of or can transform their body completely into poisonous substances. User's transformed form can either be identical to their normal form, aside from being composed of poison in which contains all organs but makes them somewhat vulnerable to attacks. The user could also take the form of a homogenous form without any part of this form being more important than the other.
- Amorphous Physiology
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Enhanced Strength
- Near Intangibility: as long as the obstacle isn't water-proofed they can pass through it.
- Poison Generation
- Speed Swimming
- Ink Manipulation
- Malleable Anatomy
- Organic Mimicry
- Poison Manipulation
- Regenerative Healing Factor by drawing poison to fill the wounds.
- Size Manipulation
- Toxikinetic Creature Creation
- May need practice to change back.
- Some users may not be able to return to their original body/form.
- Grimer and Muk (Pokemon)
- Bradman (Fairy Tail); via Magic Barrier Particles
- Keith (Fairy Tail); via Magic Barrier Particles