- Poison Physiology
- Toxic Mimicry/Physiology
User is made of or can transform their body completely into poisonous substances. User can be either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of poisin, in which case, it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately, the user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Amorphous Physiology
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Enhanced Strength
- Near Intangibility: as long as the obstacle isn't water-proofed they can pass through it.
- Poison Generation
- Speed Swimming
- Ink Manipulation
- Malleable Anatomy
- Organic Mimicry
- Poison Manipulation
- Regenerative Healing Factor by drawing poison to fill the wounds.
- Size Manipulation
- Toxikinetic Creature Creation
- May need practice to change back.
- Some users may not be able to return to their original body/form.
- Grimer and Muk (Pokémon)
- Bradman (Fairy Tail); via Magic Barrier Particles
- Keith (Fairy Tail); via Magic Barrier Particles