- Toxin Infusion
- Venom Infusion
The user can infuse objects (usually a weapon), beings or powers with poison, allowing the user to manipulate their qualities and efficiency, and gradually wear away life and impair the health of their opponent.
- Absorb and/or generate poison.
- Amplify the strength, energy and power of weapons.
- Efficacy Manipulation including speed, density, hardness and/or sharpness.
- Poisonous Aura to manifest infusing poison outside the target.
- Toxikinetic Constructs to shape the poison into various forms.
- Venomous Claws/Venomous Fangs
- Biological Manipulation
- Disease Manipulation
- Organic Infusion
- Poison Attacks
- Poison Manipulation
- Stinger Protrusion
- Toxikinetic Combat
- Green Knight (Castle Crashers)
- Sesshomaru (InuYasha)
- Valentine (Skullgirls)
- Pokemon who can learn "Poison Tail" (Pokemon)
- Gorgon stakes (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Chaos Bleeds)
- Hector Barbossa's privateer sword (Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides)