| Poison Immunity
Alejandro (Heroes) is immune to his sister's Poison
Be immune to poisons
The power to be immune to all forms of poisons. A sub-power of Contaminant Immunity and Poison Manipulation, variation of Selective Invulnerability.
The user is immune to all forms of poisons/toxins/venom. This makes a perfect counter-ability to those with Poison Manipulation and Poison Generation.
- May be immune to only certain types of poison.
- May be immune to only toxins produced by oneself.
- Killua (HunterxHunter)
- Dean Karnazes (Real Life)
- African Honey Badgers (Animals)
- Bill Haast (Real Life)
- Oghren (Dragon Age)
- Wheelock (Dark Sun)
- Sesshomaru (Inuyasha)
- Inuyasha (Inuyasha)
- Mayuri Kurotsuchi (Bleach)
- Nemu Kurotsuchi (Bleach)
- Alejandro Herrera (Heroes)
- Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto)
- Kagero (Ninja Scroll)
- Magellan (One Piece) - cause him diarrhea if he eats poison.
- Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
- Pokemon with Immunity (Pokemon)
- Poison-type Pokemon (Pokemon)
- Steel-type Pokemon (Pokemon)
- Coco (Toriko)
- Basitin (Twokinds)
- The Toxic Avenger (The Toxic Avenger)
- The Obnoxious Offender (Citizen Toxie - The Toxic Avenger IV)
- Spider-Man (Ultimate Marvel)
- Cobra (Fairy Tail)
- Vampires (Elder Scrolls:Skyrim)
- Tomokui Kanata/Rou (Re:Monster)
After three years of training with Orochimaru, Sasuke (Naruto) had developed resistance and immunities to many poisons.
After his encounter with Magellan, Luffy (One Piece) has gained anti-bodies that make him immune to poisonous substances.
With the power of the Venom-Venom Fruit, Magellan (One Piece) is immune to all poisons, including his own.