- For a gallery of examples for Poison Generation, see here.
Maya (Heroes) emits poison, killing the border patrol
- Poison Emission/Secretion
- Toxin Generation/Emission/Secretion
- Venom Generation/Emission/Secretion
User can generate, create, emit or otherwise produce poison/poisonous substance and somehow inflict the victim. For the sake of clarity: poison, toxin and venom are terms for any substance that injures the health or destroys life when absorbed into the system: poison is the general word, toxin is a poison produced by an organism (plant, fungus, animal); it is especially used in medicine in reference to disease-causing bacterial secretions, venom is especially used of the poisons secreted by certain animals, usually injected by bite or sting.
Poison can be spread by:
- Bite, claws or stinger.
- Miasma Emission to create toxic fumes.
- Poison Breath
- Poisonous Blood
- Poisonous Touch inflicts the poison by either victim or user touching the other, this is common defense method.
Effects may be:
- Acid Generation for those that use poison to hunt: it starts the digestion process.
- Death Inducement
- Disease Manipulation
- Jolt Inducement
- Nerve Gas Emission
- Pain Inducement: Platypus poison being particularly vicious variation.
- Paralysis Inducement
- Chemistry Manipulation
- Enhanced Immunity is vital.
- Organic Generation
- Poison Manipulation
- Toxikinetic Combat poison in combination of physical combat.
- Ultimate Poison
- Venomous Claws/Venomous Fangs
- User may be limited for certain poisons.
- May activate during stress unconsciously and unwillingly.
- User may not be able to create from surroundings.
- Can be contained by opponent depending on method.
- Poison Immunity grants immunity.