Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Poison Projection
- Toxikinetic Attacks
The user can release/use poison to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Poison Bolts: Project poison that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Poison Blasts: Release blasts of poison in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release poison blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of poison.
- Omnidirectional Poison Waves: Send out a wave of poison in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit poison from one's eyes.
- Poison Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of poison.
- Poison Beam Emission: Release beams of a poison.
- Poison Blast: Release poison over a specific target area.
- Poison Bolts: Release low powered projectiles of poison.
- Poison Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of poison.
- Poison Breath: Discharge poison blasts from mouth.
- Poison Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Poison Cutting: Use poison to cut opponents.
- Poison Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with poison.
- Poison Pillar Projection: Project poison pillars.
- Poison Spike Projection: Project poison spikes.
- Poison Vortex Emission: Create spiral/vortex of poison.
- Poison Wave Emission: Send out a wave of poison that repels everything.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of poison that can bounce off of any surface.
- Toxic Surface: Cause surfaces to emit poison.
- Scatter Shot: Release poison blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release poison blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Zap: A tiny short release of poison to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Force-Field Generation
- Gas Attacks
- Poison Manipulation
- Poison Mimicry
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Toxikinetic Combat
- Toxikinetic Constructs
- Volatile Constructs
- Users may require outside source of poison to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.