The ability to become the embodiment of poetry. Variation of Literature Embodiment.
- Poetry Incarnate/Personification
- The Essence of Poetry
- The Poet
Users become the embodiment of poetry - the form of literature that uses aesthetic and rhythmic qualities of language - such as phonaesthetics, sound symbolism, and metre - to evoke meanings in addition to, or in place of, the prosaic ostensible meaning.
- User has no power if poetry is ineffective.
- Calliope (Greco-Roman Mythology)
- Euterpe (Greco-Roman Mythology)
- Erato (Greco-Roman Mythology)
- Calliope (DC/Vertigo)
- Orpheus (DC/Vertigo)