- Plot Bending
- Plot Manipulation
- God Modding
The user controls the plot of the story as it goes, be it the setting of the story, whom the plot revolves around, how the plot progresses or the reasoning of the user's world. They can control every decision the characters make and every consequence of those decisions and essentially control the whole timeline of their verse.
- Nigh Omnipotence - For the Near Omnipotent plot is yours to command.
- Nigh Omniscience - Plot-wise.
- Plot Device Techniques - via tropes in storytelling.
- Reality Warping - via plot alterations.
- Narration - Write it down.
- Author Authority - Orchestrate the story in the desired way through various plot-relevant means.
- Context Manipulation
- Invulnerability - For as long as the user decides to focus on you, you are safe, no matter what the situation.
- Logic Manipulation - Even the most ridiculously impossible feat/situations are achievable, if not easy.
- Luck - No matter the extent of the user's misdeeds, they will always escape retribution.
- Plot Empowerment
- Power Augmentation - Automatically adjust the user's power-level to defeat any opponent they face.
- Power Immunity - Others' powers don't work on the user, without even the need for a reason.
- Self-Power Bestowal - Literally gaining new powers if the plot requires it.
- The power may work subconsciously or consciously.
- The extent of the applications varies between users.
- Coincidence Resistance limits this power.
- May have to follow a plot-structure.
- Plot Device (Sheep in the Big City)