- Platinum Body/Form/Physiology
User is made up of or can transform their body completely into platinum. Users' transformed form is either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of platinum, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately the user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
As a metal platinum is dense, malleable, ductile, with excellent resistance to corrosion and high temperature and stable electrical properties, all of which the user gains.
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Electrical Immunity
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Enhanced Strength
- Fire Immunity
- Thermal Resistance
- Amorphous Physiology
- Elemental Transmutation
- Ferrokinetic Creature Creation
- Ferrokinetic Regeneration using platinum.
- Golem Creation
- Golem Physiology
- Platinum Manipulation
- Scattering - some users are able spread their transformed form over vast areas.
- User is vulnerable to all effects that would affect normal platinum.
- User is essentially solid piece of platinum, with everything that comes with it, including extreme weight and inability to float.
- Platinum (DC Comics)