- Platinum Control
User can create, shape and manipulate platinum, a dense, malleable, ductile, precious, gray-white transition metal that has an excellent resistance to corrosion and high temperature and has stable electrical properties. It is the least reactive metal and one of the rarest elements in the Earth's crust.
Platinum's rarity as a metal has caused it to be associated with exclusivity and wealth.
- Create/generate/increase platinum.
- Shape, compress, liquefy and/or otherwise manipulate platinum.
- Ferrokinetic Constructs using platinum, including weapons/missiles, walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Metal Attacks using platinum.
- Metal Detection platnum only.
- Metal Dust Manipulation using platinum.
- Move/lift platinum at nearly any speed whether in/on surface, air or water. One could even do this on vacuum of space if one has way to survive the experience.
- Ferrokinetic Combat using platinum.
- Ferrokinetic Invisibility using platinum.
- Ferrokinetic Regeneration using platinum.
- Metal Aura using platinum.
- Platinum Mimicry
- Wire Manipulation using platinum.
Conceptually platinum is associated with:
- May be unable to create platinum, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Metal Manipulation can over-ride the users control.
- Controlled platinum is affected by everything that normal platinum would be, although the user is perfectly able to use their power to return the platinum in its original shape and/or controlling it even under these forces:
- Platinum (DC)