Argent (DC Comics) can generate and control plasma for various effects
- Ionized Gas Manipulation
- Plasma Control
User can create, shape and manipulate plasma, a state of matter consisting of fully ionized gas of low density containing an approximately equal number of positive ions and electrons. It is important to note that although they are unbound, these particles are not ‘free’. When the charges move they generate electrical currents with magnetic fields, and as a result, they are affected by each other’s fields.
On planet plasma is relatively rare, but it is present in electricity (lightning, St. Elmo's fire, ball-lightning), extremely hot flames and polar Aurora, or artificially in low energy lights, electric arcs of all kinds, etc.. In space, plasma is the most common state for ordinary matter, most of which is in between and in stars.
- Create/generate/increase, shape and manipulate all forms of plasma, including fire, electricity, solar flares, and light.
- Density Manipulation/Solidification via controlling plasma.
- Freezing by producing heat-absorbing plasma.
- Magnetism Manipulation to control plasma.
- Move/lift plasma at nearly any speed whether in/on surface, air or water. One could even do this on vacuum of space if one has way to survive the experience.
- Plasma Attacks
- Air Manipulation
- Cosmic Manipulation
- Electromagnetism Manipulation
- Elemental Transmutation
- EM Spectrum Manipulation
- Energy Manipulation
- Gas Manipulation
- Gravity Manipulation
- Ionic Manipulation
- Magnetism Manipulation
- Nebula Manipulation
- Stellar Manipulation
- May be unable to create plasma, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance and the amount of matter depends of the strength and skill of the user.
- Control is essential.
- May not immune to their own ability.
- Kirby (Kirby); after absorbing a Wisp
- Eric Kleinstock (Marvel Comics)
- Thunderbird (Marvel Comics)
- Havok (Marvel Comics)
- Argent (DC Comics)
- Starfire (DC Comics)
- Pahrak-Kal (BIONICLE)
- Toa of Plasma (BIONICLE)
- Karima Shapandar (Marvel Comics)
- Accelerator (Toaru Majutsu no Index); via Vector Manipulation
- Ricky (Heroes)
- Alita (Battle Angel Alita); via Berserker Body
- Shego (Kim Possible)
- Lucifer (Marvel Comics; X-Men Villain)
- Zoey and Kikki (Alien Surf Girls)
- Night Fury (How to Train Your Dragon)
- Sunspot (Marvel)
- Toa and Turaga of Plasma (Bionicle)
- Makuta (Bionicle)
- Rahkshi of Plasma (Bionicle)