The mysterious Spar (Breath of Fire) has plant-like biology
have a body made up of plant materials
- Botanical Mimicry
- Plant Physiology
User is made up of or can transform their body completely into plant materials. Users transformed form can be either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of plant, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
This power includes all forms of plants, such as flowering plants, conifers, ferns and mosses, as well as the green algae, seaweeds like kelp, and even fungi.
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Enhanced Strength
- Leaf Projection
- Self-Sustenance via Photosynthesis.
- Supernaturally Dense Tissue
- Golem Creation
- Malleable Anatomy
- Organic Mimicry
- Pheromone Generation
- Plant Communication
- Plant Manipulation
- Regenerative Healing Factor by drawing plants to fill the wounds.
- Scattering - some users are able spread their transformed form over wast areas.
- Thermal Resistance
- May require connection with earth or water.
- Very likely slows the user.
- May be restricted to single variation.
- Not exactly Invulnerability since limb can be broken off.
- May be vulnerable to everything that a normal plant would be (fire, plant poisons, etc.).