Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to control plant-life. Variation of Organic Manipulation.
- Plantlife Manipulation
Users can create, shape and manipulate plants, including wood, vines, plants, moss, and parts of the plants, such as leaves, seeds, fruits and flowers. The user can cause plants to grow, move/attack or even rise from the soil and "walk", mutate plants by rearranging DNA structure and revive withered or dead plants.
They can use their power for defense and support by growing plants from the ground and make them sprout seeds/fruits/berries, or even to possibly use plant chemicals to heal people or objects or manipulate their properties for a wide range of effects.
Though less commonly activated by passive users, the ability may deal a series of offensive techniques on a target. Using the plants as weapons enables users to grasp and strike continuously with vines and roots, project thorns at a distance, and quickly regenerate the withering weapons at the user’s will. They can make vines grow and climb around a target's neck, causing choking, or even strike with plants. A more subtle technique is to release damaging toxins and pheromones, affecting targets in which conditions should be treated quickly with ailments.
User may also control plants in their altered forms, i.e. concentrated forms, such as cotton clothing/fabric, paper, etc.
- Create/generate/increase, shape, move and animate plants and wood for various purposes/effects:
- Efficacy Manipulation including speed, density, hardness and/or sharpness.
- Botanical Communication
- Flower Manipulation
- Fruit/Vegetable Manipulation
- Leaf Manipulation
- Latex Manipulation, some plants produce this as a defense.
- Rearrange the genetic structure in plants, including creation of mutant plants.
- Plant Attacks
- Plant Empathy
- Plant Enhancement
- Plant Growth
- Pollen Manipulation
- Sap Manipulation
- Seed Manipulation
- Seismic Sense through plants.
- Spore Manipulation
- Vine Manipulation
- Chlorokinetic Combat
- Chlorokinetic Scrying
- Leaf Projection
- Healing Plant
- Plant Aura
- Plant Empowerment
- Plant Merging
- Plant Mimicry
- Divine Plant Manipulation
- Demonic Plant Manipulation
- Grass Manipulation
- Plant Magic
- Rubber Manipulation
- Wood Manipulation
Some universes include plant manipulation as a form of Earth Manipulation, whereas other settings, such as Wu Xing Manipulation and Nature Manipulation considers plants as a element of its own. Alternatively, its also often put under the physical category of Life
- Alcohol Manipulation
- Architecture Manipulation for buildings of wood, bamboo, etc.
- Biological Manipulation - plants are biological life forms
- Carbon Manipulation
- Environment Manipulation
- Flora Energy Manipulation
- Food Manipulation limited to plant material.
- Forest Manipulation
- Harvest Manipulation
- Latex Manipulation
- Light Absorption from photosynthesis.
- Nature Manipulation
- Organic Manipulation
- Paper Manipulation plant based paper.
- Pheromone Manipulation
- Poison Generation and/or Miasma Emission as users can manipulate any harmful toxins from the floral kingdom.
- Sugar Manipulation
- May be unable to create plants, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Most users are powerless in areas without plants or at least the potential for plants to grow (infertile/barren soil).
- High levels of radiation in a concentrated area may cause defects in the ability.
- Users may be only able to control certain types of plants.
- Users may be limited on how many plants or how long they can control them.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- Attacks from Fire Manipulation and/or Ice Manipulation can pose an issue.
- Susceptible to lightning strikes.
See Also: Green Thumb.