- Plant Armor Generation
- Plant Armour
The user can form armor around their body or a shape it from plants and plant material for protection and physical boost. With training, the user could shape the armor into new forms for weapons, transportation, even constructs of the element.
- Dermal Armor
- Enhanced/Supernatural Durability
- Enhanced Speed
- Enhanced Strength
- Natural Weaponry
- Plant Generation
- Plant armor can be eroded if completely robbed of nutrients.
- Armor can be shredded to pieces by an opponent if not allowed the time required to recuperate or replace damaged matter.
- If this ability is used in a relatively dry area, the armor will often be vulnerable to fire-based attacks.
- Huu (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Celebi (Pokémon)
- Gloxinia (Nanatsu no Taizai); via Basquias Form Five
- Obito Uchiha (Naruto); via Spiral Zetsu/Tobi
- Tenzō/Yamato (Naruto)
- Parasaurolophus/Paris (Dinosaur King); via Element Booster