Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Plant-Matter Projection
The user can release/use plant-matter to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Plant Bolts: Project plant-matter that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Plant Blasts: Release blasts of plant-matter in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release plant-matter blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of plant-matter.
- Omnidirectional Plant Waves: Send out a wave of plant-matter in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit plant-matter from one's eyes.
- Plant Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of plant-matter.
- Plant Beam Emission: Release beams of a plant-matter.
- Plant Blast: Release plant-matter over a specific target area.
- Plant Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of plant-matter.
- Plant Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of plant-matter.
- Plant Breath: Discharge plant-matter blasts from mouth.
- Plant Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Plant Cutting: Use plant matter to cut opponents.
- Plant Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with plant-matter.
- Plant Pillar Projection: Project plant-matter pillars.
- Plant Spike Projection: Project plant-matter spikes.
- Plant Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of plant-matter.
- Plant Wave Emission: Send out a wave of plant-matter that repels everything.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of plant-matter that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release plant-matter blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release plant-matter blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Zap: A tiny short release of plant-matter to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Flora Energy Manipulation
- Force-Field Generation
- Organic Attacks
- Plant Manipulation
- Plant Mimicry
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Volatile Constructs
- Wild Wister (Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo)
- Azuma (Fairy Tail)
- Cosmos (Fairy Tail)
- Droy (Fairy Tail)
- Warrod Sequen (Fairy Tail)
- Jack (Marchen Awakens Romance)
- Weasel (Marchen Awakens Romance)
- Grass-type Pokémon (Pokémon)
- Flora (Winx Club)
- Miele (Winx Club)
- Dave (Yin Yang Yo!)