- "This a horrible world where the good are not rewarded and the evil are not punished."
- ― Kazuma Kamachi
- "We live in a terrible place and time. Everything that's not you wants to kill you. Outlaws, angry drunks, hungry animals, diseases, major injuries, minor injuries, the weather..."
- ― Albert Stark (A Million Ways to Die in the West)
- "You won a place in the sun, then burned everything to the ground. Now matter how, I wanna get it back. How can we get it back again? But its too late...."
- ― Nene (18if)
- Dark Age World Creation/Production
- Evil World Creation/Generation
- Godless/Hellish World Creation/Production
- Planet/World Dystopia Creation
User can create a dystopian/hellish world, a malevolent planet where everyone and anything exists in constant despair and agony and adjust in personal discord and optimal unhappiness/immorality toward all in living things in chaos/disharmony. Everyone learns to hate and fear for all life, causing suffering for each other and leading to a dark age of ones world.
- Discord Manipulation
- Hell Lordship
- Melancholy Embodiment
- Nature Forsaken
- Planetary Lordship
- Universal Dystopia Creation
- War Manipulation
- Can only apply to a world.
- Weak against Planet Destruction.
- Pol (18if)
- YHWH (Angel Sanctuary)
- The Ruin (Casshern Sins)
- Overlord Mandark (Dexter's Laboratory: Ego Trip); via Neurotomic Protocore
- The Almighty (Dragon Quest IX)
- D (Kumo Desu ga Nani ka!)
- Potimas (Kumo Desu ga Nani ka!)
- The Goddesses (The Legend of the Legendary Heroes)
- The Creator (Sands of Destruction)
- Calamity Ganon (The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild)
- The Visitors (World End); after their curse wore off