- Planet Bow Creation/Construction/Generation
- Planetary Bow Creation/Generation
User can construct bows (including crossbows) and arrows from nothing or by shaping existing planetary energy/substances allowing them to attack from distance. Depending on what the weapon is made of, it can possess a variety of abilities and be very effective in both offensive and defensive combat.
- Bow Construction
- Bullet Hell
- Bullet Projection
- Enhanced Marksmanship
- Planetary Constructs
- Planetary Manipulation
- Missile Generation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Scatter Shot
- Most users need both of their hands to use bow effectively.
- May be unable to create planetary energy, being limited to manipulating already existing sources.
- How long the bow lasts depends on the user's skill and power; some may need near constant attention, while others are effectively permanent.
- Minerva (Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII)