Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Planetary Energy Attacks/Projection
The user can release/use the power of entire planets to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Planetary Bolts: Project planetary energy that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Planetary Blasts: Release blasts of planetary energy in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release planetary energy blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of planetary energy.
- Omnidirectional Planetary Waves: Send out a wave of planetary energy in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit planetary energy from one's eyes.
- Planetary Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of planetary energy.
- Planetary Beam Emission: Release beams of planetary energy.
- Planetary Blast: Release planetary energy over a specific target area.
- Planetary Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of planetary energy.
- Planetary Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of planetary energy.
- Planetary Breath: Discharge planetary energy from the mouth.
- Planetary Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Planetary Cutting: Use planetary energy to cut opponents.
- Planetary Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with planetary energy.
- Planetary Pillar Projection: Project planetary energy pillars.
- Planetary Spike Projection: Project planetary energy spikes.
- Planetary Vortex Creation: Create planetary energy of matter/energy.
- Planetary Wave Emission: Send out a wave of planetary energy that repels everything.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of planetary energy that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release planetary energy blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release planetary energy blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of planetary energy.
- Zap: A tiny short release of planetary energy to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Users may require outside source of planetary energy to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- May need to use an actual planet that is not the one the user is on.
- Goku (Dragon Ball)
- Gio (Dragonaut: The Resonance)
- Users of Aurora (Rewrite)
- Kotarou Tennouji