The ability to manipulate pixels. Variation of Data Manipulation.
- Mosaic Manipulation
- Pixel Control/Domination
The user can manipulate pixels, the basic unit of programmable color on a computer display or in a computer image. The user can erase, create, copy, and move pixels on a screen to show something different than it was originally was (erasing the pixels of a burglar on a video so he wont get caught)
One can even materialize pixels into real life with enough practice.
- Artificial Life Creation pixels only
- Computer Interaction
- Color Manipulation with pixels.
- Data Absorption pixels only
- Data Attacks using pixels
- Data Erasure pixels only
- Digital Constructs using pixels
- Digital Detection pixels only
- Digital Evolution using pixels
- Digital Flight using pixels
- Digital Interaction using pixels
- Digital Materialization pixels only
- Digital Negation pixels only
- Digital Vision pixels only
- Download pixels only
- Pixel Generation
- Data Conversion pixels only
- Digital Aura using pixels
- Digital Empowerment using pixels
- Digital Fusion using pixels
- Digital Healing using pixels
- Digital Teleportation using pixels
- Pixel Mimicry
- Data Conversion
- Data Warping
- Science Manipulation
- Technology Manipulation
- Video Manipulation
- Virtual Warping
- Pixels by themselves don't move, so the user may need to manipulate the pixels directly.
- Limited control over digital data.
- Pixel Monsters (Pixels)