Captain of the Thames (Xenogears) a real man of the sea.
Use the traits of pinnipeds
Power to use the abilities of pinnipeds. Variation of Mammalian Physiology.
User with this ability either is or can mimic/transform into pinnipeds, including seals, walruses, sea lions, etc.
- Body Temperature Manipulation
- Cold-proof Skin
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Lung Capacity
- Enhanced Senses
- Pressure Resistance
- Speed Swimming
- Odobenus Physiology (walrus): Dermal Armor, Enhanced Strength, Enhanced Durability, Tusk Protrusion, Decelerated Aging, Enhanced Touch
- Otariidae Physiology (fur seals and sea lions): Enhanced Strength/Enhanced Durability (fur seal males only)
- Phocidae Physiology (true seals)
- May need practice to change back to original form.
- May exhibit the same fears and or desires of taken form.
- Gren (Bakugan)
- Billy the Seal Boy (DC Comics)
- Gomamon (Digimon)
- Ikkakumon (Digimon)
- Dewgong evolutionary line (Pokemon)
- Walrein evolutionary line (Pokemon)
- Mobian pinnipeds (Archie's Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Rotor the Walrus
- Sealia Seal
- Wally Tusket (Ultimate Muscle)
- Captain of the Thames (Xenogears)
- Brawlrus (Skylanders Trap Team)
- Brawl & Chain (Skylanders Trap Team)