Billy the Seal Boy (DC Comics).
Mimic the attributes and traits of pinnipeds
The power to become or mimic the abilities and attributes of pinnipeds. Variation of Mammalian Physiology.
The user takes on or has the traits and abilities of pinnipeds, including seals, walruses, sea lions, etc.
- Body Temperature Manipulation
- Cold-proof Skin
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Lung Capacity
- Enhanced Senses
- Pressure Resistance
- Speed Swimming
- Odobenus Physiology (walrus): Dermal Armor, Enhanced Strength, Enhanced Durability, Tusks, Decelerated Aging,
- Otariidae Physiology (fur seals and sea lions): Enhanced Strength/Enhanced Durability (fur seal males only)
- Phocidae Physiology (true seals)
- Rotor Walrus (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Gomamon (Digimon)
- Seel (Pokemon)
- Dugong (Pokemon)
- Spheal (Pokemon)
- Sealeo (Pokemon)
- Captain of the Thames (Xenogears)
- Billy the Seal Boy (DC Comics)
- Wally Tusket (Ultimate Muscle)