Billy the Seal Boy (DC Comics).
Use the traits of pinnipeds
Power to use the abilities of pinnipeds. Variation of Mammalian Physiology.
User with this ability either is or can mimic/transform into pinnipeds, including seals, walruses, sea lions, etc.
- Body Temperature Manipulation
- Cold-proof Skin
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Lung Capacity
- Enhanced Senses
- Pressure Resistance
- Speed Swimming
- Odobenus Physiology (walrus): Dermal Armor, Enhanced Strength, Enhanced Durability, Tusks, Decelerated Aging, Enhanced Touch
- Otariidae Physiology (fur seals and sea lions): Enhanced Strength/Enhanced Durability (fur seal males only)
- Phocidae Physiology (true seals)
- May need practice to change back to original form.
- May exhibit the same fears and or desires of taken form.
- Gren (Bakugan)
- Billy the Seal Boy (DC Comics)
- Gomamon (Digimon)
- Ikkakumon (Digimon)
- Dewgong evolutionary line (Pokemon)
- Walrein evolutionary line (Pokemon)
- Rotor the Walrus (Archie's Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Sealia Seal (Archie's Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Wally Tusket (Ultimate Muscle)
- Captain of the Thames (Xenogears)