The ability to pick pockets without being noticed. Sub-power of Enhanced Thievery.
- Enhanced Pick-Pocketing/Pocket-Picking
- Stealthy Kleptomania/Pick-Pocketing/Pocket-Picking
User can pick the pockets and steal from anyone without them noticing.
- May require tools to achieve.
- Victims may still notice afterwards.
- Uses of Enhanced Awareness may be aware of the user before they gets pick-pocketed.
See also: Affectionate Pickpocket and Percussive Pickpocket.
A master of stealth, batman (DC Comics) can also pickpocket.
Bentley (Sly series) outfitted his wheelchair with magnets and robotic arms specifically for the purpose of pick-pocketing.
Among many other thief-based skills, Assassins (Assassins Creed) are trained in the art of pick-pocketing.
Trained by thiefs, Manic (Sonic Underground) is able to pick-pocket others expertly.
Having spent time on the streets, Kai (Legend of Korra) is an impressive thief and pickpocket, having even used his ability to airbend for this very task.
Ruffnut Thorsten (Dreamworks Dragons) was able to swipe the keys to her cell from the guard with no one noticing.