Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man."
- ― George Bernard Shaw
The ability to alter the way physics applies to you.
- Physics Alteration
The user of this ability is capable of violating the natural laws of physics and using the forces for their advantage. This is Cartoon Physics applied to all media to rearrange the reality of that verse maintaining a sense of realism in relation to our world. This, in effect, loosens physical limitations and/or exaggerates capabilities without accounting for the effects of the power with real world physics that allows characters to be able to do acts of heroism and villainy that would be much more difficult or impossible in our reality.
- Enhanced Durability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Jump
- Enhanced Speed
- Enhanced Strength
- Limited Gravity Manipulation
- Mid-Air Stopping
- Pain Suppression: Losing HP or lives does not hinder movement.
- Power Augmentation
- Cartoon Physics
- Logic Manipulation
- Paradox Inducement
- Physical Force Immunity
- Physical Law Immunity
- Physics Manipulation
- Video Game Mechanics
- Users can only violate the laws of physics to a certain extent and cannot rearrange physics on a cosmic scale for their benefit.
- Most users can only break physics in specific ways, e.g. Raiden can channel electricity through insulated objects.
- The user cannot directly manipulate physics, they can only manipulate how it affects them.
- May have a limit to how long they can use this power.