The power to distort the laws of physics. Sub-power of Physics Manipulation.
- Physics Bending/Defiance/Disruption/Warping
The user can distort the laws of physics to alter the fabric of reality particularly according to their ability to perform this feat. By distorting the law of physics they can warp reality, control logic and reason, tear apart the fabric of universe to cause a bizarre occurrences or what warped reality they choose to occur, etc.
- Cartoon Physics
- Dimension Shifting
- Gravity Defiance/Gravity Negation
- Limited Physics Manipulation
- Logic Manipulation
- Reality Warping
- Space-Time Manipulation
- A power like this may be difficult to control.
- The effects of this power may affect the user.
- Bugs (Ah! My Goddess)
- Nuku-Nuku (All-Purpose Cultural Catgirl Nuku-Nuku)
- Hellmouth (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Sir James Jaspers/Mad Jim Jasper (Marvel Comics)
- Source (DC Comics)
- Star Boy (DC Comics)
- Creasion (Senyu)
- Nagilum (Star Trek: TNG)
- Idol (Tenchi Muyo GXP)
- Kakine Teitoku (Toaru Majutsu No Index)
- Richard Waterson (The Amazing world of Gumball) only works when he is employed
- Scurry Scrumpy (TF2 Freak)
- Accelerate-inator (Phineas and Ferb); via short-circuiting
- Spatial Deformations (Star Trek: TNG)
- Aori (Bloodivores)