Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to distort the laws of physics. Sub-power of Physics Manipulation.
- Physics Defiance/Disruption
The user can distort the laws of physics to alter the fabric of reality particularly according to their ability to perform this feat. By distorting the law of physics a user can warp reality or even tear apart the fabric of universe to cause a numerous bizarre occurrences or what warped reality they choose to occur. A few abilities that a user of this power are able to preform are shifting the balance of universe, loop time and even defy gravity.
- Cartoon Physics
- Dimension Shifting
- Gravity Negation
- Limited Physics Manipulation
- Logic Manipulation
- Reality Warping
- Rule Bending
- Space-Time Manipulation
- A power like this may be difficult to control.
- The effects of this power may affect the user.
- Bugs (Ah! My Goddess)
- Nuku-Nuku (All-Purpose Cultural Catgirl Nuku-Nuku)
- Hellmouth (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Mad Jim Jasper (Marvel Comics)
- Source (DC Comics)
- Creasion (Senyu)
- Nagilum (Star Trek: TNG)
- Idol (Tenchi Muyo GXP)
- Kakine Teitoku (Toaru Majutsu No Index)
- Richard Waterson (The Amazing world of Gumball) only works when he is employed
- Star Boy (DC Comics)
- Accelerate-inator (Phineas and Ferb); via short-circuiting
- Aori (Bloodivores)