| Physical Restoration
Ultear Milkovitch (Fairy Tail) using Restore.
Restore broken/damaged items
The power to restore physical structures to optimal condition. A sub-power of Elemental Transmutation and Technology Manipulation; the inorganic counterpart to Healing.
- Inorganic Renewal
The user can repair and return any broken or damaged non-living object to its optimal state no matter how long it has been broken or how damaged it was.
- Can only be used on non-living objects.
- Larger or more complicated objects may take longer and/or more power to repair.
- Aureolus Izzard (To Aru Majutsu No Index)
- Alchemist (Fullmetal Alchemist)
- Ultear Milkovitch (Fairy Tail)
- Wizards (Harry Potter); via the "Reparo" spell
- Ghirahim (The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword)
- Gwen Grayson/Sue Tenny/Royal Pain (Sky High)
- Terumi Yuuki (BlazeBlu)
- Clank (Ratchet & Clank); via the Chronosceptor
- Amu Hinamori (Shugo Chara!); as Amulet Clover
- Josuke Higashikata (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
- Fix-it Felix, Jr. (Wreck-It Ralph)
- Fix-it Felix, Sr. (Wreck-It Ralph)
- Dr. Manhattan (Watchmen)
- Turaga Dume (Bionicle); via Noble Kanohi Kiril
- Honoka Takamiya (Witch Craft Works); via Evermilon
- Camryn (Twitches)
- Witches (Witches of East End)
The Elric brothers (Fullmetal Alchemist) can use alchemy to restore broken/damaged items to "perfect" condition.
Using the Chronoscepter, Clank (Ratchet & Clank) can restore broken and damaged objects to their original condition by striking them.