- Physical Change Control
- Physical Reaction Manipulation/Control
The user can cause, reverse, speed up, slow down, or otherwise alter any kind of physical changes (including boiling, sublimation, melting, freezing, etc) on an object. Physical changes differ from chemical changes (chemical reactions) as they affect something's form but not their chemical composition.
- Limited Elemental Manipulation
- Limited Energy Manipulation
- Erosion Manipulation
- Heat Generation
- Limited Matter Transmutation
- Property Manipulation (limited to physical properties)
- Shape Manipulation
- Limited Thermal Manipulation
- May have limits as to how much they can accelerate or decelerate physical changes.
- Some effects may not be reversible.
- May not be able to make certain physical changes.
- Molecule Man (Marvel Comics)