Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The user can enhance the physical capabilities of themselves or others' so that they can reach high level mastery and control instantaneously, even reach a level of power that is usually beyond their limits alone. Users cannot steal or give power, only enhance the ones their targets already have.
- Brain Augmentation
- Defense Augmentation
- Muscle Mass Enhancement
- Physical Attribute Augmentation
- Regeneration Augmentation
- Sense Augmentation
- Speed Augmentation
- Strength Augmentation
- Body Manipulation
- Enhancement Calling
- Limitation Transcendence
- Limiter Removal
- Quality Enhancement
- Support Powers
- Amplified abilities may get to the point that their user harms themselves.
- Target effects usually fade over time.
- Usually the target has to be in contact/range of whatever method used to be augmented.
- Ikki Kurogane (Chivalry of a Failed Knight)
- Z Fighters (Dragon Ball Z)
- Wendy Marvel (Fairy Tail)
- Enhancers (Hunter X Hunter)
- Izuku Midoriya (My Hero Academia)
- All Might (My Hero Academia)
- Jinchuriki (Naruto) via Tailed Beasts
- Pokemon that can use Agility, Bulk Up, Coil, Defense Curl, Dragon Dance, Harden, Rock Polish, Sharpen, Shell Smash, or Swords Dance (Pokemon)
- Werebeasts (No Game No Life)
- Ayato Amagiri (Gakusen Toshi Asterisk)
- Potis Altiare (Ben 10)
- Mark of Cain (Supernatural)
- Zangetsu (Bleach) via Bankai
- Hozukimaru (Bleach) via Bankai
- Incursio (Akame ga Kill!)
- Sapphire Dragon Fly (Xiaolin Chronicles); via energy