- "Genuine Physical Augmentation Is the Trait of Zoan types. The more We train, The Stronger We Get. The Zoan-type is the strongest species when it comes to a close combat."
- ― Rob Lucci to the Straw Hat Pirates (One Piece)
- Physical Amplification/Amplifying/Boosting/Enhancement/Enhancing/Increase/Strengthening/Supercharging
The user can enhance the physical capabilities of themselves or others so that they can reach high level mastery and control instantaneously, even reach a level of power that is usually beyond their limits alone. Users cannot steal or give power, only enhance the ones their targets already have.
- Bodily Aspect Enhancement
- Brain Augmentation
- Defense Augmentation
- Health Augmentation
- Muscle Mass Enhancement
- Physical Attribute Augmentation
- Regeneration Augmentation
- Sense Augmentation
- Speed Augmentation
- Strength Augmentation
- Body Manipulation
- Body Modification
- Enhancement Calling
- Limitation Transcendence
- Limiter Removal
- Quality Enhancement
- Support Powers
- Amplified abilities may get to the point that their user harms themselves.
- Target effects usually fade over time.
- Usually the target has to be in contact/range of whatever method used to be augmented.
- Incursio (Akame ga Kill!)
- Potis Altiare (Ben 10)
- Power Perfume (Fairy Tail)
- Mark of Cain (Supernatural)
- Zangetsu (Bleach) via Bankai
- Hozukimaru (Bleach) via Bankai
- Sapphire Dragon Fly (Xiaolin Chronicles); via energy
- Omnitrix (Ben 10 Reboot)
- Zoan-Type Devil Fruits (One Piece)
- Power Gem (Marvel Comics)
- The Hercules Method (The Strange Talent of Luther Strode)
- One For All (My Hero Academia)