The user can enhance the physical capabilities of themselves or others' so that they can reach high level mastery and control instantaneously, even reach a level of power that is usually beyond their limits alone. Users cannot steal or give power, only enhance the ones their targets already have.
- Brain Augmentation
- Muscle Mass Enhancement
- Physical Attribute Augmentation
- Regeneration Augmentation
- Sense Augmentation
- Speed Augmentation
- Strength Augmentation
- Body Manipulation
- Enhancement Calling
- Limitation Transcendence
- Limiter Removal
- Quality Enhancement
- Support Powers
- Amplified abilities may get to the point that their user harms themselves.
- Target effects usually fade over time.
- Usually the target has to be in contact/range of whatever method used to be augmented.
- Ikki Kurogane (Chivalry of a Failed Knight)
- Z Fighters (Dragon Ball Z)
- Wendy Marvel (Fairy Tail)
- Enhancers (Hunter X Hunter)
- Izuku Midoriya (My Hero Academia)
- All Might (My Hero Academia)
- Jinchuriki (Naruto) via Tailed Beasts
- Pokemon that can use Agility, Bulk Up, Coil, Defense Curl, Dragon Dance, Harden, Rock Polish, Sharpen, Shell Smash, or Swords Dance (Pokemon)
- Werebeasts (No Game No Life)
- Ayato Amagiri (Gakusen Toshi Asterisk)
- Potis Altiare (Ben 10)
- Mark of Cain (Supernatural)
- Zangetsu (Bleach) via Bankai
- Hozukimaru (Bleach) via Bankai
- Incursio (Akame ga Kill!)
- Sapphire Dragon Fly (Xiaolin Chronicles); via energy