- Formulated Light Blasts
- Light Creature Creation
- Light Entity Creation
User is able to create beings of light or shape existing light into wanted shapes and purposes. They can grant the beings varying levels of independence (controlled, automatons/programmed, semi-independent) and existence (momentary to permanent) and delete the creature once they are done with them.
- Create beings with Light Mimicry.
- May have limit for how independent the created beings can be.
- May have a limit for how long the created beings exist.
- May be unable to create light, being limited to shaping from already existing sources.
- Created beings' structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- May be weak against darkness based powers and/or weakened in dark/shadow.
- The Angelus (Image Comics)
- Hohenheim of Light (Fullmetal Alchemist)
- Ril Orla (Legend of The Legendary Heroes)
- Erujo (Zatch Bell)
- Kizaru/Borsalino (One Piece)
- Sting Eucliffe (Fairy Tail)
- Loke (Fairy Tail)