- "For the glory of Merlin, daylight is mine to command."
- ― Incantation on the Amulet of Daylight, Trollhunters
- Hard Light Constructs
- Light Constructs
- Tactile Holograms
Users can turn light into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.
User can create any item they have seen or can imagine and have a good idea how it functions. Short list of possibilities includes:
- All Photokinetic Constructs are capable of Light Generation.
- Animating the light for various purposes.
- Building Creation
- Duplicates of oneself.
- Elemental Constructs
- Energy Constructs
- Light Manipulation
- Light Solidification
- Light Weaponry
- May be unable to create light, being limited to shaping from already existing sources.
- Construct structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- In most cases constructs will return back into their original state if the User becomes unconscious, leaves the proximity or otherwise loses contact/control of the item.
- May be limited on how complicated constructs they can create (ie. no/limited amount of moving parts).
- Bomb Rune (The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild)
- The Amulet of Daylight (Trollhunters)
- Velvet's weapon (RWBY)
- Pika Pika no Mi (One Piece)