The ability to create bladed weapons of light. Sub-power of Photokinetic Constructs. Variation of Elemental Blade Construction and Ergokinetic Blade Construction. Opposite to Umbrakinetic Blade Construction.
- Light Blade/Sword Construction/Creation
- Photon Blade/Sword Construction/Creation
The user can construct blade weapons of various shapes and sizes out of light. Due to the frequency emitted by the light energy, the blades created are capable of cutting through virtually anything. Some blades may last until the user dispels them willingly, depending on the skill of the user.
- Elemental Blade Construction
- Elemental Weaponry
- Ergokinetic Blade Construction
- Light Infusion
- Light Manipulation
- Light Weaponry
- Photokinetic Constructs
- Spiritual Blade Construction
- Sword Beam Emission
- How long the blade lasts depends on the users skill and power, some may need near constant attention, others are effectively permanent.
- Photokinetic Immunity
- First Wizard King (Black Clover)
- Maki Ichinose (Bleach)
- Quincy (Bleach)
- Larcade Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
- Kars (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part II Battle Tendency)
- Raziel (Legacy of Kain)
- Kokabiel (Highschool DxD)
- Yūto Amakawa (Omamori Himari)
- Foxy (One Piece)
- Borsalino/Kizaru (One Piece); via the "Pika Pika no Mi"
- Palladium (Winx Club)
- Nijigasumi (Bleach)
- Light Blades (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part II Battle Tendency)
- Light Reaver (Legacy of Kain)
- Noro Noro Beam Sword (One Piece)
- Ama no Murakumo (One Piece)
- Gorun Nova (Slayers)
- Light Sword (The Legend of Zelda)