The power to transform or to have a body made up of Photo-Negative extracts.
- Photo-Negative Physiology
User can mimic the photo-negative. Since given this power, user also has photo-negative vision, as they can see things at photo-negative factors. User also has Photo Negative touch. When the user touches the victim and can cause confusion, as they can't see strait and must rely on other senses. If user has Enhanced Touch, Sense Manipulation, or Enhanced Senses, then the touch could cause the victim to have photo negative vision forever or for an immense amount of time. However, Enhanced Vision, Absolute Sight, Enhanced Senses, and Sense Manipulation, or Invincibility will not allow the photo negative sight to come.
- Can see at a photo negative level
- Confusion Inducement by touch
- Unless user has Enhanced Vision, Sense Manipulation, Enhanced Senses, and/or Absolute Sight they may have problems with seeing.
- Enhanced Vision, Sense Manipulation, Enhanced Senses, Absolute Sight, and/or Invincibility can dismay the user's photo negative touch. ( Since the touch can give people photo negative sight, they can't see strait unless their vision is good )
- Negaduck (Darkwing Duck)
- Photo-Negative Mickey (Five Nights at Treasure Island)
- Photo-Negative Minnie (Five Nights at Treasure Island)
- Luigi (Super Mario Bros.)
- Mister Negative (Marvel Comics)