The ability to gain abilities that are related to a target's fears.
- Fear Exploitation
- Phobia Exploitation
The user can gain abilities that are related to a target's fears. The shift may just be aesthetic or the user will gain all the powers and the form of the feared being/object.
- Achluophobia - Darkness Mimicry/Light Absorption
- Acrophobia - Flight/Gravity Negation
- Agoraphobia - Binding
- Agrizoophobia/Zoophobia - Animal Imitation/Animal Morphing
- Ailurophobia - Feline Physiology
- Arachnophobia - Arachnid Physiology
- Bovinophobia - Bovine Physiology
- Chiroptophobia - Bat Physiology
- Cynophobia - Canine Physiology
- Entomophobia - Insect Physiology
- Equinophobia - Equid Physiology
- Herpetophobia - Snake Physiology, Amphibian Physiology
- Ichthyophobia - Fish Physiology
- Murophobia - Rodent Physiology
- Ornithophobia - Avian Physiology
- Androphobia/Gynophobia - Gender Transformation
- Aquaphobia - Water Generation/Water Mimicry
- Astraphobia - Lightning Bolt Projection
- Bulimia Nervosa - Fat Manipulation/Fat Absorption/Gluttony Inducement
- Carcinophobia - Cancer Inducement
- Chaetophobia – Hair Manipulation
- Claustrophobia - Wall Manipulation/Floor & Ceiling Manipulation
- Coulrophobia - Clown Physiology
- Heliophobia – Solar Manipulation
- Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia - Duplication/Mathematics Manipulation/Demon Physiology
- Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia - Projected Thermography
- Mysophobia - Disease Generation
- Necrophobia - Death Inducement
- Nihilophobia - Nothingness Manipulation
- Nyctophobia - Shadow Mimicry/Shadow Generation
- Ombrophobia - Rain Inducement
- Phonophobia - Sonic Scream/Audible Inundation
- Pyrophobia - Fire Mimicry/Fire Generation/Combustion Inducement
- Sophophobia - Knowledge Projection
- Theophobia - Transcendent Physiology
- Trypanophobia - Needle Projection
- Illusion Manipulation - some users cause only illusionary effects, but they might learn to create illusions affecting larger areas.
- Meta Summoning - some users may be able to summon the most feared beings.
- Nemesis Form - to assume the shape/form of other's fears.
- Complete Arsenal - due to all things fearing something.
- Fear Inducement
- Fear Manipulation
- Fear Perception
- Indomitable Fear
- Intuitive Aptitude - may "just know" how to use the powers they receive against others.
- Nightmare Manipulation
- May only be able to gain different forms.
- Users of Apathy, Fear Masking or Fearlessness are immune or highly resistant.
- May need to know about the persons' fears in order to make this power work.
- Powers may be temporary.
- May lose powers gained upon person conquering their fears.
- Scarecrow (DC Comics)
- Boggarts (Harry Potter)
- Experiment 300 "Spooky" (Lilo and Stitch)
- Danielle Moonstar (Marvel Comics)
- Terrance Ward/Trauma (Marvel Comics)
- Arachne (Soul Eater)
- IT (Stephen King's IT)
- Aonan (Nanatsu no Taizai)