Asano Gakuho (Assassination Classroom) is skilled speaker and easily can win people over. And if that doesn't get the job done, he can outright brainwash them trough his words.
Control people with voice
The power to control people with power of the voice.
- Command Inducement
- Compelling Voice
- Obedience Inducement
- Psychic Suggestion
- Vocal Charisma
- Vocal Mind Control
- Vocal-Induced Manipulation
The user can compel people by speaking, the victims are unable to disobey; the seemingly cogent commandment is far too compelling. At high level, user can even persuade people into hurting/killing themselves or even flip around sense of logic, but can never cause victims to achieve what they are not capable of (ex. Flight).
- Inhibition Release Compel people to admit to and act upon repressed mandates to slake they're personal selfish desires.
- Limited Logic Mandate: With enough skill one can completely control a victim's perception of reality either leaving them comatose with but a few words or changing they're moral alignment and allegiances to suit the users whim.
- Truth Inducement: to force veracity by vocal questions and prevent them to come up with a lie, similar to Lie Detection.
- The power to greatly pressure the gullibility of others with one’s spoken statements. Can cause others to trust one’s spoken words. Can cause people to vaguely consider realistic statements, like tricking a person to save an unreal person or trick someone into believing that the user is authoritative. Can even make others believe absurd notions (“deception”).
- The psychic ability to put one into a trance-like state of extreme suggestibility.
- Autohypnosis, also called Autohypnotism, Autosuggestion, Hypnotic Self-Control or Hypnotic Autosuggestion is the psychic ability to place oneself under hypnotic control.
- Hypnotic Beauty also called Blinding Beauty is the ability to stun subjects with unnaturally good looks (trapping them in the thought of one’s beauty like a deer in headlights, similar to Memorization or Stupefaction).
- Hypnotic Call, also called Hypnotic Lure is the ability to draw subjects to the user without the use of music or otherwise lyrical undertones.
- Hypnotic Charm, also called Charisma or Animal Magnetism is the ability to hypnotically cause subjects to like the user, trust, respect and become doting sycophants that will do anything to please them.
- Hypnotic Medium is the ability to channel one’s hypnotic powers through an object. The most common object to use is a pendulum with a jewel or gem on it (though other media can be used, even a pinwheel or the like).
- Hypnotic Music, also called Hypnotizing Music or Hypnotic Composition is a variation of Hypnotism in which the user channels their subliminal powers of hypnotic control (only the trance-inducing, not the commanding) through one’s music. This can be channeled through any instrument one plays (if one uses the voice, it is instead Hypnotic Song), as long as the music is played accurately.
- Hypnotic Song is the ability to emit a beautiful song that entrances people and subliminally compels them to either follow any predetermined orders given by the user in the song, or to try to reach the source of the song, no matter what dangerous obstacles are in the way of the path (it may even just mesmerize a subject or make them want to dance).
- Hypnotic Stare or Hypnotic Gaze is the ability to place subjects into a hypnotic trance by looking them in the eyes.
- Hypnotic Touch or Tactile Hypnosis is the ability to place subjects into a hypnotic trance by touching them.
- Hypnotic Voice is the ability to speak with a calm and soothing voice which places subjects into a state of extreme suggestibility.
- User can make whatever they say believable.
- The ability to psychically project thoughts into the minds of others, and otherwise seduce subjects.
- A true manipulators best quality is the capacity to see and understanding, predicting and manipulating personal behavior. A skilled user can spot anothers deepest secrest or inherent flaws with but a short conversation, turning ones very Words into deadly weapons able to apply subtle mental pressure enabling the easy manipulation of individuals.
- Ability to induce an altered state of consciousness in subjects’ minds.
- Command Inducement
- Mental Manipulation
- Mind Control
- Motor-Skill Manipulation
- Sound Manipulation
- Speech Manipulation
- Supreme Voice
- Voice Manipulation
- Users of Control Immunity are immune.
- The user must be able to speak to control people, and subjects must be able to understand and hear the commands.
- Someone with high intelligence or super intelligence can be resistant to it.
- The same fault apply's to those of low intellect, being too stupid to grasp the users meaning.
- If wanting someone to forget something, sometimes they will make them stop thinking it but the thought would still linger in the back of their brain, and they may try to ask it again if it is a question.
- Complex commands may be less effective than simple commands.
- Complex command ex. - Telling your victim to bake a cake by reciting the recipe and instructions.
- Simple command ex. - Telling your victim pick something up.
- Anything that prevents the user from speaking or target from hearing blocks this power.