The ability to have personal soundtrack.
- Life’s OST
- Personal Fanfare
User has a personal soundtrack to their lives, which gives them a sense of the situation by what music is playing. When the music goes tense and/or foreboding, then danger is about, goofy in situation that is very relaxed and silly, heroic during a tough moment user is doing the right thing, etc.
- Danger Intuition
- Evil Sense
- Extrasensory Perception
- Good Sense
- Lie Detection
- Love Detection; via hearing romantic music around specific people.
- Limited Situational Synchronicity
- Music Empowerment; rhythm of the music of the moment.
- Others may be able to hear the music.
- May have trouble concentrating or getting to sleep.
- Music may change with tastes, so user will have to re-understand the cues.
- May cause difficulties hearing specific things they need to listen for (EX. a conversation with someone).
- May be always active.
- Deafness Inducement may hinder or completely negate this ability.
See Also: Leit motif.
- Stelio Kontos (American Dad)
- Peter Griffin (Family Guy)
- Pink Puff/Flan Princess (Final Fantasy IV)
- Witches (Stella Glow)