- "Love your fate, which is, in fact, your life."
- ― Friedrich Nietzsche
- Individual Possibility Manipulation
- Personal Probability Unification
- Self-Probability Control/Manipulation
Users are able to alter themselves and even the world, being able to manipulate any/all probabilities that has any involvement with them, allowing them to have literally, absolute control of their fate, future, and even their own past, with virtually no limit to what they can do.
The potential adjustments that can be performed and accomplished are virtually unlimited, ranging from trivialities like fortune raised to levels comparable to divine luck, to massive feats as completely rewriting and narrating the way the universe spins since their life is malleable as clay, of course of which they can shape however they want.
While the exact probabilities available to control, like any power of relatable ability or methods, may be limited to the context of the story, the array and variety of choices are still vast, and is a power full of potential and choices, something which should not be mocked
- Accelerated Probability
- Causality Manipulation (Self Only)
- Die Rolling
- Event Manipulation (Self Only)
- Living Anomaly
- Perspective Designing (Self Only)
- Plot Control (Self Only)
- Probabilistic Equilibrium (Optional)
- Author Authority (Self Only)
- Conceptual Transcendence
- Future-Probability Cognition (Self Only)
- Meta Event Manipulation (Self Only)
- Meta Luck
- Meta Space-Time Manipulation (Self Only)
- Uncertainty Manipulation (Self Only)
- Variable Manipulation
- Any possibility outside of their involvement, the users have no control.
- May not be able to control the probabilities of others that the user is not connected to.
- Like all abilities involving Probability, the choices may be limited to the context of the story.
- Yhwach (Bleach)
- Toa Nikila (Bionicle); via Mask of Possibilities
- Mummudrai (Marvel Comics); via spiritual DNA recombination
- Othinus (Toaru Majutsu no Index)
- Julius Nova Chrono-Temporal (Black Clover)