Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Gravel Alteration/Control/Manipulation
- Pebble Alteration/Control
User can create, shape and manipulate pebbles, rocks with a particle size of 2 to 64 millimeters, in various colors and textures, and can have streaks of quartz and different colored sedimentary rock. Pebbles are mostly smooth but, dependent on how frequently they come in contact with the sea, they can have marks of contact with other rocks or other pebbles. Pebbles left above the high water mark may have growths of organisms such as lichen on them, signifying the lack of contact with seawater.
- Create/generate/increase pebbles of any grain-side or shape (rough/smooth, dust-like/coarse).
- Shape, compress, and/or otherwise manipulate pebbles.
- Earth Attacks using pebbles.
- Move/lift pebbles at nearly any speed whether in/on a surface, air or water. One could even do this in a vacuum of space if one has a way to survive the experience.
- Terrakinetic Constructs of pebbles, including weapons, walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Abacomancy using pebbles.
- Burying using pebbles.
- Earth Aura using pebbles.
- Geokinetic Combat using pebbles.
- Geokinetic Invisibility using pebbles.
- Geokinetic Regeneration using pebbles.
- Healing Earth using pebbles.
- Petrification into pebbles.
- Seismic Sense sense/perceive vibrations in pebbles.
- Stone Mimicry into pebbles.
- Terraportation using pebbles.
- May be unable to create pebbles, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance and the amount of matter depends of the strength and skill of the user.
- Cannot control rocks that are bigger than regular pebbles
- Parliament of Stones (DC/Vertigo)