The ability to manipulate pearls. Variation of Organic Manipulation.
- Mother of Pearl/Nacre Manipulation
- Pearl Control
The user can create, shape and manipulate pearls, a hard object produced within the soft tissue (specifically the mantle) of a living shelled mollusk or another animal.
In addition, the user can also manipulate the nacre, a substance made from hexagonal platelets of aragonite (a form of calcium carbonate) that makes up the outer layer of natural pearls and gives them their nacreous and iridescent appearance. Its due to this, natural pearls have always been highly valued as gemstones and objects of beauty for many centuries.
- Detection to pearls only.
- Improbable Weapon Proficiency - By using pearls/nacre as a weapon.
- Manipulate the properties of pearls/nacre.
- Repair pearls/nacre.
- Move/lift pearls/nacre.
- Organic Attacks using pearls/nacre.
- Organic Constructs using pearls/nacre
- Pearl Generation
- Pearl Portal Creation
- Healing via pearl powder/cream
- Organic Aura of pearls, and/or their organic energy.
- Organic Combat using pearls.
- Organic Transmutation into pearl/nacre.
- Pearl Mimicry
- Calcium Manipulation - Pearls are organic minerals made of calcium carbonate.
- Cold Manipulation - Pearls are naturally cold.
- Crystal Manipulation - The pearl's nacre is composed from aragonite and calcite.
- Gemstone Manipulation - Pearls are commonly considered as gemstones, despite being organic.
- Jewelry Manipulation
- Monetary Manipulation - Pearls are a sign of wealth
- Organic Manipulation - Pearls are created and found in mollusks.
- Powder Manipulation - Pearl powder.
- Reflection Manipulation - pearls are capable of reflecting light.
Conceptually pearls are associated with:
- Asian Dragon Physiology - Asian Dragons are often depicted as guardians of pearls.
- Beauty Embodiment
- Cleanliness Inducement - pearls are said to cleanse the wearer of things such as sickness, injury, etc.
- Fertility Inducement
- Lunar Manipulation
- Ocean Manipulation - Pearls are associated with the ocean/sea.
- Purity Embodiment
- Rain Manipulation - Pearls are said to have originated as raindrops in Chinese myth.
- Distance, mass, precision, max power, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- Primarily made of calcium carbonate, pearls are vulnerable to vinegar and acid.
- May be unable to create pearls, being limited manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Lumina (Barbie: The Pearl Princess)
- Boyster (Boyster)
- Clams (Spyro: A Hero's Tail)
- Gem-Knight Pearl (Yu-Gi-Oh series)
- Pearl Dragon (Dragon City)
- Palkia (Pokémon)